Saturday 30 July 2016

Mix Yourself A Fatal Disease

Back in college days, I worked as a bartender in the best cocktail bar in California.  All the stars would come, and beg me to mix them a Shut Up You Weirdo And Go Away.  So I'd oblige.

These days, I like to be permanently drunk, so I fill my ski backpack with flasks of a little pick-me-up I call the Fatal Disease.

One part Simple Green cleaning fluid
Two parts brandy
Slice of lemon
Sugar-cube

Stir it all together in a big handle mug so it will look manly.  Set it alight.  Quaff in a cannon-thighed viking-like manner.

For the advanced mixologists, turn this hearty brew into an Orchard Fire by substituting an apple quarter for the slice of lemon.

Bottoms up!

7 comments:

  1. Should I buy my big handle mug at REI or Patagonia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make it yourself in Arts 'n' Crafts time, or it just isn't valid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't think it's worth mentioning unless at least two fatal diseases are present. Anyone can survive one fatal disease - apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  5. The master of the games gambled online.

    Royal1688 The glamor of the service to play online roulette range. The professional gambler games, all you have to do with a desire to play very well with me come over. The professional gambler games you can choose to play on a national service gourds fish most easily online. The all-position players to experience the fun has many capabilities.

    Because we have a regime of playing the lottery online is very different. And all the fun. The gambler games PRO everyone to experience the urge to play Immersive very much. And we also have a variety of ways and all lovers.

    We also have another master of the game boasts gambled online. To follow all the games have come into being with the aim to play very differently and all have the urge mightily on a regular basis. Goldclub Slot


    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your site and content so much,thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.

    หนัง 2016

    ReplyDelete