Tuesday 3 June 2014

Excellence in Personality Disorders

Some of the drivelling so-called experts have accused me of having Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  How dare they presume to think that of ME?  Just because I am the best at everything, purely by making self-aggrandizing pronouncements of it?  How dare they question my innate superiority and imply that I'm a narcissistic blowhard.  NONE OF THEM CAN POSSIBLY APPROACH MY STRATOSPHERIC LEVELS OF AWESOMENESS IN EVERY POSSIBLE SPHERE OF HUMAN ENDEAVOUR, so therefore any accusations of Narcissistic Personality Disorder are invalid.

Now everybody maintain an appropriately worshipful silence while I drone for hours about how awesome I am. 

Narcissist indeed. 

1 comment:

  1. I prostrate myself at your feet.
    Much unworthy
    So flattery
    Very truthiness

    Wow

    ReplyDelete