Saturday 18 July 2015

Pics Or It Didn't Happen

These days, I am filling in my days doing science, like the Senior Scientician that I am.  And again, I find myself sadly shaking my head over the so-called 'experts' and their absurd requirements for pictorial evidence.

For example, I recently submitted a rambling diatribe research paper detailing my findings that cockroaches are all too small to be seen by the human eye to an audience of renowned entomologists.  Clearly seething with deluded jealousy, they demanded pictorial evidence.  Absurd.  Cockroaches are not pretty.  Why take photographs of them?

2 comments:

  1. I believe everything you just said, simply because you've said it. No need to back that up with any facts or pix! If you wrote it, it must be true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly you are a person of great intelligence and discernment, worthy of being my student.

    ReplyDelete